Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday Morning Farmers Market

It's Me, Thor, Today was special day, I got to go to the Farmers Market with Mom and biped sister, Stephanie. All of the other fur-kids had to stay home. It was great, I got to meet lots of new friends. After we got home Mom took me and Marco Polo for a 4 mile walk - This is a perfect Saturday!

Here's some beautiful flowers but Mom wouldn't let me water them!!!
3 Dog Bakery had lots of treats, Here's my sis, giving me one!
This is one really funny looking thing?

5 comments:

D.K. Wall said...

Woo, Thor, that does look like fun, though we would be up for the 4 mile hike, too.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Beautiful pictures. Looks like you had a lot of fun.. That walk sounds like a long way to me MOL HUgs GJ xx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Thor!
Sure you had a pawesome morning at the Farmers Market!
Those are huge ants around you!
Happy Saturday to all of you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Thanks fur sharing your fun with us!

NOW, how about sharing the nom nom!?!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and Khousin Merdie

Teddy Westlife said...

Thor, get away from that thing, it looks like it could eat you!