Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sadly, Our Weekend is over

Well, it's Sunday night and Mom has to go back to work tomorrow and Marco Polo and I are sad but we had a great weekend. Yesterday, we went to Ledges State Park with our people sister, Stephanie and her fur-kids, Whisper and Taylor.
ps - Ledges is still a muddy mess from the floods, we visited this wildflower field on high up.

Mom said we weren't suppose to chase critters in the praire flower field but look, quick, Get it! Thor, Marco Polo


WHAT MOM! We are busy, they are everything! We must catch them.


Last weekend at the state fairgrounds enjoying the water fountain. We can't go there until the fair is over, except Thor gets to do agility twice for the fair crowds. I get to go to the dog show too on last day of the fair. I'm going to win!!!


Here I am enjoying the misting from the fountain. It was cool and refreshing!


Bathe Time. Here Mom is blowing my Butt!


This is humiliating, MOM!!!


It's so hot here and it's suppose to be worst tomorrow! I'm glad Mom has A/C


NO SNAKE PICTURES!!!
This Morning, we were walking around Copper Creek Pond where Mom takes us alot and and this man caught a frog but the snake grabbed it so the man got this snake out on the bike trail. It was a COPPERHEAD!!! Mom was scared! She said we can't go there anymore and Thor can't go swimming because the snakes are in the water!!!

12 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

What a day - but WOWZERS, those temps!!

After your PP work, it is a wonder your mom even let woo go!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I don't water things on THAT part of the walk - BUT during the last five minutes or so, this gal makes sure to leave plenty of Khyra scent!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That misting fountain looks like fun - but forget the bath - don't need that. Mom says the same thing here for tomorrow - worser - say it ain't so.

Woo, the OP Pack

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I think I need a misting fountain. I should ask Momma for one but I'm sure that she would say that Brice would probably eat it.

Princess Eva

Teddy Westlife said...

Ha ha Marco Polo in a pink towel! Did Mama cat pick that one out for you?

I must say, you pups get to have great adventures. I just go out in our boring backyard.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Simcha said...

I would also like that misting fountain in my backyard. You make it look so cool.

Ewwww on the snake though. I'm sorry you lost your swimming hole but a copperhead? That's scary

The Army of Four said...

Snakes give our mom something called the heebie-jeebies. Don't know what that is, but I don't think it's a good thing.
Those are great pictures! I hope you're all staying cool!!!
Tail wags,

Storms

Anonymous said...

Mom HATES snakes - off with it's head!

Love that pink towel. hehehe!

D'Azul Siberian said...

Ewww, we hate snakes, especially copperheads. Our mom shoots them with her little shotgun.

D'Azul, Where Siberians Rule

Kodak the Eskie said...

Those fountains look so refreshing! Great pictures of everyone in the prairie grass.

Eeeewww! I don't like snakes at all! I hope it wasn't a copperhead. Stay safe!

Hugs, Kodak

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Does your people sister not know what kind of dogs to get? I mean, the only dogs to have are huskies!

Kat

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
You are so right. Weekends are soooo short!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Mondays are the worst days of the week. I dont like when mom goes to work either. Much rather would like for her to stay at home with us!
Hugs,
Sitka