Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday Wanderings

Mom has to go to work today!  It's suppose to be our day but she did take us walking before at the fairgrounds and we found this Soy egg!  
Here we are lying in a very comfortable bed of leaves!  It make us smile at mom's camera.
Can you believe this Mama kissing Thor while he eats his breakfast? 
This little rascal hanging on for dear life, Sunday while the wind was blowing very hard. 
Carolina didn't think much of Mom taking her picture. 
Of course, I love my picture taken on OUR Couch!  Mom never gets to sit on it. 
Thor loves our couch too!  
MrSippi always shares the chair with Mom, he is saving her spot for her. 
This is Mama's Halloween scary eyes picture. 

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khan woo tell I'm pouting?

Mom broke the sad news to me...

I was SOOOOO looking furward to meeting woo two handsome boys!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

MP, that's a great smile!!!

Woos, the OP Pack

D.K. Wall said...

We thought couches always belonged to the Sibes? Is there any question?

edda said...

carolina,

mommy wonders why you were objecting to your picture being taken because she thinks you are the most beautiful tabby in the world.

-edda

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
That "bed" of leaves looks great!
I like all your pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor and Jack said...

Thor and Marco Polo!
Beautiful pics of you in the middle of the leaves! You have a nice and confortable couch too.Cool!
Mama, I can see that you love Thor so much! And you look very scary in the halloween picture!
As Carolina, I don´t like mom taking my picture.
Love and licks
Thor

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I love all the pictures that you pups and kitties post. I don't think Wilbur would be so lucky if he got that close to my food bowl though!

Steve