Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HA HA Mom doesn't know I can use her computer!


It's me, MrSippi, locked in the house back in Iowa but I fooled my Mom and got her computer up and running and found out my beautiful girlfriend Huffle, gave ME this awesome Award!  Thank you Huffle, my Dearest! 
*As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
*To seek the reason why we all love blogging.
*Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
*Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
*Answer the Award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
*Tag and distribute the Award to as many people as you like.
*Don’t forget to notify the Award receivers and put their links in your post.

Why do I love blogging?  I met the girl of my Dream! HUFFLE!!! 
I will pass this award to everyone that reads this blog!
Meows and Hugs!  MrSippi (still trying to get out of the locked house) 

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sorry Fella....

Trust me, YOUR MOM KNOWS!

Woo khats make think woo are khlever but we all know the khlever ones are THE KHANINES!

Khongrats anyway!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Congratulations on your award. Also congratulations on getting online to post, good work.

Lorenza said...

Hi, MrSippi!
Congratulations on your award!
That is a pawesome reason to love blogging!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Teddy Westlife said...

MrSippi, I thought you were on a boat coming to visit me. Should I have someone come and rescue you from the house? I know my bestest friend Zim would help us out.

Huffle Mawson

Jack & Moo said...

Woo are so sneaky! We'll never tell!

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Biloxi and Siber-sibs said...

Congrats on your award.
Woo better erase what's in da history button so your Maw can't track what woo is looking at and doing.

Husky kisses,
Biloxi

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on your award - isn't Huffle just the sweetest gal? We love her too.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Congrats MrSippi! Huffle sure is a lucky gal.

Meow,
Wilbur