Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I need a stronger crate

Well, Everyone thinks Marco Polo is so sweet and innocent? Well, think that no more - I came home last night after work and Mr Marco had totally destroyed the drop tray of his crate while I gone and shredded the carpet into a huge pile. I didn't care about the carpet - it was just a scrap piece but nice for winter but the tray!!! He got to spend the rest of the evening after our walk in the snow, on a 6 foot leash attached to his MOM!!! So, don't feel sorry for him, he got to run and play at the fairgrounds in the snow for almost an hour. Darn, it gets dark so quickly. Tonight, we have to go to PetSmart to see if they have replacement trays!!! What do you think I will find when I get home tonight?? Stay tuned! The MOM

1 comment:

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrr Matey Marco Polo
Sounds like you have the makings of a pirate
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate